Must have experience in travel and tourism industry
Sales executives promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising sales profits.
Salaries are often enhanced by a good benefits package including commission-based earnings, bonuses, lunch allowances, health insurance and a company car.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- organising sales visits
- demonstrating/presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts
- Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Qualifications and training required
- C+ in KCSE,
- travel and tourism background,
- IATS consultant level,
- work experience 1year. Our target is Utalii college.
Key skills for sales executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
A full driving licence is normally essential for all jobs. Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill.
Submit cvs to email@example.com in word format by 20 april 2016.