Mary’s Meals Kenya is seeking a full time school feeding manager to join its growing team, based in Eldoret
Purpose of the role: Helping in the general management of the school feeding programme and organizational development of Mary’s Meals Kenya in close collaboration with other senior members of staff.
The post holder will also collaborate with stakeholders at county, district and community level in promoting Mary’s Meals vision, mission and values to ensure optimal programme implementation.
S/he will also support strategic planning and programme development.
Qualifications: A Degree in the fields of Education, Development Studies, Public Health, Human Nutrition, Community Development or any other relevant field with demonstrable significant experience in a similar role.
Skills and Knowledge
- Well-developed skills in project/programme management.
- Advanced and well-developed inter-personal skills, with solid track record in persuading and influencing others.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to be in control of delegated responsibilities.
- Community engagement and development.
- At least three (3) years practical project/programme experience two of which should be at team leadership level in an NGO environment with responsibility for managing staff, activities, financial resources, assets and external relationships.
- Team management experience, including leading, engaging and motivating a team of staff.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working in school based programmes, particularly on school feeding.
- Experience of working with community structures and groups, enhancing participation and contributions
Salary: in the range of 960,000 KES per annum, plus benefits
Details of how to apply:
For a full copy of the job description and details of the application procedure, interested candidates should send an email request to the following address: Jobs.Kenya@marysmeals.org
The deadline for applications is midday 15th April 2016
Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, candidates that do not hear back by the 22nd April should consider themselves unsuccessful.