We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the position mentioned below:
Position Summary: Responsible for developing / maintaining proactive security strategies to protect company employees and assets by identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining Security Processes, Protocols and Programs to reduce risk, respond to incidents, and limit exposure.
- Coordinates and manages implemented security measures on a day to day basis, including overseeing of compliance of Guards with established company policies and standards.
- Conducts risk assessment programs and Security Audits on a regular basis to assess the organization’s security position with a view of instituting improvements where necessary.
- Coordinates and manages outer and inner layers of protection.
- Coordinates and manages physical security of all facilities and personnel in the business including conducting security vulnerability assessments.
- Coordinates and manages Access Control systems.
- Creates, and drives proactive security programs, with stakeholders, to ensure the continued safe and effective operations of the companies.
- Communicates the risks to the Senior Management and provides appropriate advice.
- Prepares high quality reports including intelligence briefing, threats assessments and investigative reports.
- Proactively leads security initiatives and draw in and coordinates other necessary contributors.
- Investigates and establishes root causes of all security incidents/breaches and implementing long term measures to avoid recurrence.
- Conducts and manages internal and external investigations in conjunction with other business functions and Law Enforcement authorities.
- Builds up an effective internal and external (Law Enforcement, Government) network of contacts to assist with the protection of the business and support Law Enforcement as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Security Management, Criminology or a related field.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar position and business environment.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in threat analysis and developing risk analysis.
- Experience in evaluating and implementing physical asset protection and conducting site surveys
- Conducting and managing complex investigations, i.e. fraud allegations, criminal and civil investigations; conducting witness, victim, and suspect interviews experience.
- Be able to prepare documentation for corporate leadership.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission and Code of Conduct of the company.
- Well networked in the security industry.
- Results driven with a strong desire to succeed.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the,