At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being Africa’s world class logistics company is the driver of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision.
It’s with this in mind that we announce the following vacancy based at Siginon Aviation, Nairobi.
Quality Assurance Team Leader
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the Quality Assurance Team Leader will be responsible for ensuring the company’s processes or service meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Be responsible for establishing, documenting, developing and managing the Quality System and for ensuring that it continues to comply with regulatory requirements and to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that all quality related policies and procedures detailed in the Operations, Quality and Company Exposition manuals are adhered to and carry out an ongoing review of the adequacy and effectiveness of Quality System procedures.
- Maintain and keep current all Quality Audit and inspection records for review at any time by the competent authority and other external bodies as appropriate.
- Liaise with the various Regulators as may be appropriate on matters related to, the Quality System.
- Establish procedures for dealing with non-conformities, monitoring non conformity reports and taking corrective/preventive action in response to audit findings.
- Review the Quality Systems of new subcontractors who impact the operation and organise audits of their quality assurance systems.
- Monitor all certificate renewals, relevant to the certification and operation of the business.
- Coordinate reports of non-conformity conditions.
- Ensure the organisation holds all appropriate technical publications, specifications and drawings and that they are amended as required.
- Collect and analyse all relevant data and circulate it to the management for information, with recommendations for improvement in quality standards as required.
- Have overall responsibility for the control of quality records.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work experience
- Diploma in Air Cargo or equivalent.
- Diploma in dangerous goods handling will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years work experience in similar role.
- Experience in ISAGO audit process preferred.
- Cargo Rating Course will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Highly innovative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Teamwork/Collaboration ability.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Data Collection, Management and Analysis skills.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing/Work Management Skills.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, so as to reach us by close of business on 26th April 2016.