Position: Software Engineer
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client is a customer-centric, Kenyan ICT firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes in every sector of the economy to promote efficiency, sustainable innovation, and best practice.
They are seeking to recruit a Software Engineer.
Overall Purpose: The Software Engineer will be responsible for the actual designing, developing and installing software solutions for target clients within set deadlines and specifications as well as ensuring that all related activities are well planned, managed and happen within the agreed standards
Duties and Responsibilities.
- System development; actual building of application. – To use various standards of software modeling and simulation using different techniques to come up with solution models and designs that can be used as the base for the system development phase
- Interacting with various clients and / or stakeholders to determine their problem statement through requirements gathering, conduct analysis of the requirements and come up with requirement and system specification documents
- Use of relevant documentation standards and tools to come up with various necessary project and system documentations prior to the software development processes that correctly document software projects
- Analysis of various requirements, problem definitions of solutions to determine operational feasibility of solutions and advise management appropriately
- Deployment of various system solutions within client sites and other platforms applicable as per the requirements of the project and conduct developer white and black box testing as well as user acceptance testing together with the customer to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the users and is hence accepted
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stake
- Bachelor’s degree in Software development
- Five years’ work experience, 2 of which must be in a similar environment
- Software Engineering
- Relevant Certifications
- Programming skills, technical skills and database skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 13th May, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement