- Implement the necessary maintenance and Capex programs within budget and on time and to our client and industrial standards while continuously enhancing contractor quality and HSSE performance.
- To implement terminal asset integrity works at optimum cost while complying with statutory, company and industry standards and requirements
- Contractor Management that achieves agreed contract KPIs and as well as desired customer satisfaction results.
- Ensure compliance to our client’s HSSE and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with our client’s, Statutory and other relevant engineering and industrial standards and requirements.
- Support VEK business activities in the Coast region, especially in interventions and regular supervision of ongoing maintenance and growth works at Retail and Commercial sites.
- Management of the projects and contracts to deliver planned performance safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- To implement terminal asset integrity programs at optimum cost while complying with statutory, company and industry standards and requirements
- Manage Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and Permit to Work requirement for all maintenance and Capex works at Mombasa terminal.
- Provide support for Growth and Maintenance Capex projects at Coast region for Retail, CR and Commercial sites.
- Contractor management for delivery of agreed KPIs through monthly performance reviews and periodic contractor performance audits, in line with predetermined contract management procedures.
- Procurement of equipment, materials and services in liaison with the procurement department and especially through provision of scope, standards and negotiation.
- Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within Contractors and compliance to Company HSSE standards.
- Support the development Capex plans, including scoping and scheduling of the projects.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
- University degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, from a recognized public university (Min. second Upper) with 3 years working experience in Engineering in the Oil industry or related Construction industry.
- Strong team member with good interpersonal skills, personal initiative and drive.
- Knowledge level in HSSE.
- High flexibility and ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply online