Job Opening: Marketing and Communications Officer
Tradecare is a small consultancy that works with like minded employees who are interested in honest hard work that is based on creativity, innovation and service orientation.
All employees at Tradecare are committed to deliverables that are crafted to reflect the organization annual strategy, classified into quarterly milestones which are managed week by week through clear targets and deliverables.
Tradecare is looking to hire the services of a creative and innovative individual who has exposure and interest in digital communication and marketing with a good grasp of godos and services marketing.
The position exist at our offices in Lower Kabete and will be filled through a one year renewable contract subject to satisfactory delivery of agreed deliverables.
The ideal candidate should have a clear understanding of development consultany and should have ideally worked for a minimum of two years in a busy organisation or offered services to an organsiation that is involved in agricultural sector development or renewable energy.
This is an entry level position that requires a candidate who is looking for growth in an innovative small organisation that provides the right evironment for creativity, knowledge and growth.
The ideal candidate should have the following demonstrable knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and communication
- Demonstrable skills in designing high quality creative communication materials
- Detail orientation
- Knowledge on agriculture, agri-business or energy sectors
- Knowledge and experience in social marketing
- Ability to supervise minimally educated junior employees
- Relevant degree in marketing and communication
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in a busy organsiation
- Ability to demonstrate key skills through creative concepts
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this job, please send your application letter, current CV, to email@example.com by the 23rd of April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tradecare is an equal opportunity employer.