Role Description: Field Sales Officer – Intern
Nature of Work: Full time
About Wanda Organic Limited: Wanda Organic is a Kenyan for-profit social enterprise that aims to help farmers to increase the quantity and quality of their yields and the fertility of their soils through the use of bio-organic fertilizers. Wanda’s focus is on the most abundant natural resource we have, the soil.
We produce, market and distribute to farmers the very latest in bio-organic soil fertility technologies, Wanda enables them to produce more and better food than ever before, thus increasing profitability and family incomes, while restoring and strengthening the health of Africa’s soil.
With its HQ in Nairobi, Wanda Operates in the following regions; Machakos, Makueni, Nyeri, Kirinyanga, Meru, Laikipia, Nakuru and Tharaka Nithi
Wanda is seeking a dynamic and result oriented individual to Promote Wanda Organic and champion sales of its products by creating awareness, demand and support for Wanda solutions within Nyahururu, Laikipia and Nakuru regions.
Overview of the Role
Position Reports to: Sales and Distribution Supervisor
- Participating in operational planning activities in the business areas.
- Championing the process of customer identification and customer training
- Increase the customer base through customer acquisition
- Use data collection tools to capture relevant information as per the guidelines
- Producing weekly and monthly reports on field activities
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or a higher Diploma in Agriculture, Agronomy or Horticulture.
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of work Experience in sales and marketing Agricultural products
- Should have the ability to do presentations and public speaking.
- Ability to use ride motorbike will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send application to email@example.com
Attach your CV/resume and a cover letter only and three references.
Deadline for submission: 11th April, 2016
Wanda organic Limited is an equal opportunity employer.