Our client a multi-disciplined Engineering Company specializing in Steam & Compressed Air solutions, Instruments for Process Industry, Automation Controls, Testing and Laboratory Equipment’s is looking to recruit a Welder
- Reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look
- Maintain and repair welding works and carry out modifications, improvements and new installation work as needed.
- Maintain a high standard of proficiency in own skill area and extend this to other relevant areas.
- Ensuring that the orders are clear and complete with drawings
- Plan and prepare for engineering work so that such work may be carried out in the most timely and effective way.
- Certificate in Welding and Fabrication.
- Should be a certified XRay welder and 6G welder
- Minimum of 3yrs experience.
- Be a team player and have good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent safety, health and environmental standards awareness especially in operating welding equipment’s.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.