Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business programmes, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education and foster a culture of integrity, hard work, research innovation and creativity towards problem solving and lifelong skills.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Studio Technician.
Reporting to the Head of Department -Media, Arts and Design, the position holder will be responsible for running and maintenance of the Media studio.
The roles of the individual will among others, capture:
- Pre-production, production and post-production aspects of Radio and TV production in a learning environment.
- Directing digital Music Production for practical lessons
- Handling and conducting routine maintenance and servicing of studio equipment.
- Overseeing all Studio Technical Operations (STO)
- Ensuring practical learning experiences for students in the studio by providing technical support and guidance
- Ensuring studio rules and regulations are adhered to by all users
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a diploma qualification in Communications, Journalism or related field with a bias in Electronic Media. A Bachelors degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in studio operations preferably in an institution of higher learning
- Hands on experience in music production, sound techniques and production.
- Should be well conversant with Proteus Music Software.
- Conversant with current trends in Media Technology.
Interested applicants to send their applications including an updated CV complete with names of three referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers to the undersigned, not later than 14th April 2016 quoting job ref ZU/10/25/5.
The Human Resource Officer,
via Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zetech University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.