Expression of Interest
The African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) is an International conservation organization headquartered in Nairobi Kenya is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from suitably qualified companies for provision/supply of various goods and services for a period of one year with a possibility of extension.
Interested providers should submit Expression of interest (EOI) by providing information indicating that they are qualified to provide the required services/supply.
AWF is seeking EOI for the following services and supply;
- Provision of Taxi Services
- Supply of Office Stationery
- Provision of Travel/Tour Services
- Provision of Catering services/Hotel & Conference Facilities.
- Provision of Courier Services
- Provision of Office Cleaning Services
- Bio Box Maintenance.
- Provision of Outsourced Printing and Branding Services
- Supply of Computers/Computer Accessories/Hardware maintenance
- Provision of Insurance Brokerage Services
- Office Repair and Maintenance
- Provision of Office Security Services
- Supply of Generator Diesel
Note: Existing suppliers are also advised to participate
Eligible suppliers are invited to submit EOI strictly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th May 2016.
The EOI should include a brief company profile detailing their qualification, experience and relevant reference letters.
AWF reserves the right to accept or reject any EOI without giving reasons for its decision and will not in any case be responsible or liable for any costs associated with the preparation and submission of the EOI.