Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective management of material flow;
- Responsible for stock accuracy;
- Responsible for effective management of delivery performance to external customers;
- Responsible for leading and managing change & improvement actions in the area of responsibility – in line with strategy and targets ;
- Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of all associated data (using SAP), information, etc. to meet all statutory, compliance, company business standards and requirements –;
- Organise materials to optimise efficiencies and to ensure all identification, labels, locations and quantities are fully and accurately reflected;
- To own the company logistics plan;
- Manage the incoming material and storage activities along with the processes to issue materials to the relevant client / product which fully aligns with the needs, processes and data requirements of the SAP system;
- To manage the ‘day to day’ activities of the Materials team and to ensure that all procedural and system defined requirements are fully conformed to and adhered to.
- A holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Stores Management from a recognized university or Diploma in Stores Management
- At least 10 years practical experience in the distribution or manufacturing industry, experience in a fast moving consumer business will be an added advantage (experience is a must)
- Experience gained in dispatch and stores will be preferred.
- Experience in Training and implementation of quality standards like ISO/Kaizen.
- Experience in Materials management
- Experience in Inventory management
- Experience in Use of SAP systems
- Involvement & leadership in change & improvement actions with strong results delivery record Personal style
- Integrity & professional approach
- Effective communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills – team & collaboration focused
- Disciplined – process focused
- Customer focused
- Good leadership & decision making skills
- Good conflict resolution abilities
you meet the said requirements for any of the openings and are
passionate enough to be part of a great team, send your application in
confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to:
Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of
the email and indicate your current and expected salary.