Our client, a leading Agricultural Company with an East African reach based in Kenya is seeking to recruit an Agriculture Project Manager.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant project management working experience in Agriculture.
- Design and implementation of project activities such as development of work plans.
- Ensure quality control of project activities.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Supervision, development and management of junior staff.
- Ensure all projects run in accordance with client briefs and to the highest standards.
- Constant liaison with client service regarding information and all operational issues.
- Accountable and responsible for control of operations budget.
- Compiling reports in a timely manner.
- Must have 3 years experience in project management in Agriculture.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree science in agriculture/agronomy.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Possess good analytical and observational skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to determine issues and resolution.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 18th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.