Job Ref.: DDN-282921
Division / Department: Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage
Reporting Line: Dir. of F & B Manager or F&B Manager
Job Objectives: Manages and organizes all the clerical tasks in the department, ensuring timely distribution of communication, correspondence and documents of food and beverage division.
- To be responsible for organizing and maintaining up to date filing system in the food and beverage division, ensuring its efficiency and effectively.
- To be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the food and beverage office.
- To be responsible for monitoring and controlling the consumption of operating supplies in the food and beverage office.
- To be responsible for maintaining all business machines like computers, type writers, etc., in good working condition in the food and beverage office.
- To be responsible for timely distribution of any meeting schedules, correspondence and documents from the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Coordinates in a professional manner with all people concerns to make sure that all work assigned are executive effectively.
- Manages time effectively, to ensure quality and quantity work at the least time possible.
- Determines priorities of tasks that need to be completed, while meeting deadlines.
- Manages the appointment book of the Director of Food and Beverage, to ensure appointments are scheduled properly.
- Reminds the Director of Food & Beverage and other F&B Department Heads, regarding meeting schedules and appointments.
- Follows-up and traces all the reports due to the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Prepares requisition for operating supplies and office supplies.
- Makes sound judgment concerning information dissemination.
- Attends the daily F&B operation’s briefing and the F&B meetings.
- To be capable of taking minutes of meeting accurately and ensures prompt distribution.
- Attends meetings and training sessions organized by the Hotel management for the staff.
- Operates all business machines in the food and beverage office and business center.
- Drafts and types all correspondence, documents, memorandum for the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Files appropriately all outgoing and incoming correspondence and document of the Director of Food and Beverage.
- To be capable of acting on documents received in the office.
- Knows and understands the standard files that are to be kept in the food and beverage office.
- Disposes files according to schedule established.
- Receives and takes accurate messages by telephone or by personal visits.
- Receives guest and visitors in the food & beverage office courteously and warmly.
- Knows the important details of all outlets operation to be able to answer guest.
- Takes down reservation or inquiries concerning the F&B outlets or banquets, ensuring that the information is forwarded to the F&B department head concerned for follow up.
- To be capable of performing the duties and responsibilities of business center secretary and provides assistance as required in operation.
- Communicates with clients or guests, visiting the office or calling the office, efficiently and courteously, extending a positive impression of the Hotel.
- Participates community projects or activities in order to promoting the hotel’s image and cooperation to improve community relationship.
- Establishes a good relationship with superior, co-employees within the department and amongst other department in the performance of work.
- Provides assistance to co-employees within the department and amongst other department for the benefits of the Hotel.
- Reports to the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Coordinates and follows up with the food and beverage department heads in the timely submission of all tasks or projects that are due to the Director of Food and Beverage, ensuring the constant follow up and timely submission.
- Coordinates and supports the other office personnel in the performance of work, in order to achieve the department’s goal.
- Cooperates and supports the other employees within the department and other department in any Hotel activities.
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years in F&B experience
- Good knowledge in the Food & Beverage operation. Proficient in administrative tasks
- Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
- Computer literate
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews