Position: Assistant Property Manager Intern
Ref no: TRH2905/16
Job Description: Our client, a company located in Nairobi, seeks to recruit an eloquent, organized, time conscious, keen to detail, honest and confident property management intern with basic economics skills and at least 6 months experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting property data to prepare rental assessments reports
- Collecting property data to prepare sale prices reports
- Compiling data for various properties on a regular basis and preparing reports to that effect.
- Bachelor’s degree in land economics or a similar field
- Preferably similar experience with another organization
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (outlook, PowerPoint, word, excel)
- Must possess excellent written and oral skills
- Should be a self-starter, energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.