Our client an International Technical Recruitment Organization providing the best on-demand recruitment services and solutions to the aerospace & aviation, F1 & automotive, engineering & defence and marine industries around the world is looking to fill the position of an Avionics / Aircraft or Cabin Mechanics for a base in Abu Dhabi.
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand tools and/or soldering irons.
- Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Connect components to assemblies such as radio systems, instruments, magnetos, inverters, and in-flight refuelling systems, using hand tools and soldering irons.
- Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools, and/or soldering irons.
- Interpret flight test data in order to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Layout installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals, and wiring diagrams.
- Must have 3 years base maintenance experience.
- Experience on at least one of the following aircraft types A320,A330,A345/6,B777,B787.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Have a formal training/apprenticeship.
- Requirements are for unlicensed mechanics NOT licensed mechanics/engineer’s. Licensed mechanics can apply if they will be interviewed for the package on offer.
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.