Job Ref: WWK-280962
A local beverage production company is seeking to recruit a highly proactive and self-driven individual to fill the position of an Account Manager.
Reporting to an Off Trade Manager, the Account Manager will have his/ her responsibilities as follows:
- Carry out market research to establish demand trends in the designated channels;
- Explore opportunities for growing of the company’s customer base;
- Analyze and interpret market information to determine correct product costing and price for the market;
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship;
- Prepare weekly reports on key customers performance and progress with respect to set targets, customer service and complaints;
- Closely monitor debt collection and ensure compliance with company credit policies; and
- Manage assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in account management, preferably in the FMCG industry;
- Professional marketing qualification such as CIMA will be an added advantage;
- Ability to analyze market data, recommend and implement necessary actions;
- A self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; and
- Knowledge in wines and spirits will be an added advantage.