Job Ref: WWK-280963
A local beverage production company is seeking to recruit a highly proactive and self-driven individual to fill the position of a Promotion Team Supervisor.
Reporting to a Brand Manager, the Promotion Team Supervisor will have his/ her duties as follows:
- Work with and supervise promotions team during activations;
- Setup outlets and brief the outlet staff before and after activations;
- Order sample stock required for activations or events;
- Manage and account for POS materials during and after activations;
- Identify potential On Trade outlets for activations and assist in locking out the outlet; and
- Conduct product training to clients before any activation.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any Business related field;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Marketing;
- Experience in the wines and spirits industry will be an added advantage;
- Should be a team player and a leader;
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills; and
- Ability to analyse sales data, recommend and implement necessary actions.