Botanical Extracts EPZ Ltd: Botanical Extracts Epz Ltd is based at the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) in Athi River, Kenya and is part of Industrial promotional services.
Quality Assurance Assistant Manager
We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the position mentioned above:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities.
- Responsible for overseeing quality assurance and quality control activities.
- Ensures quality systems for all company functions are established in line with cGMP requirements and customers.
- Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are established for all quality – impacting operations.
- Ensures quality systems are implemented.
- Ensures that the quality systems established ensure confidence, that the product manufactured meets its specifications for quality and that no material is released without.
- Ensures that proper records are produced and retained in all functions of the company according to cGMP requirements.
- Audits the quality systems established to ensure their proper implementation. Works with the relevant personnel to correct any deficiencies and implements improvements.
- Co-ordinates all quality-related audits by customers, regulators or others on behalf of the company.
- Liaises with and supports the Commercial department on all product quality issues and any other Tasks that may be reasonably requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management or a related field, or equivalent work experience of Quality Assurance management.
- Must have experience of running quality training programs.
- Good business acumen, including superior written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to,