Branch Administrator (Reliever)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring customer complaints and other enquiries are handled speedily and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction for all lines of business
- Ensure branch financial collections, banking and reconciliations are done
- Ensuring timely generation of all relevant reports on all branch activities from time to time and effectively communicating the same to the respective manager(s)
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures e.g. on premium processing, banking, underwriting, compliance review of unit trust application forms, life business applications etc.
- Ensure maintenance and storage of accurate and proper records at the branch
- Ensure office cleanliness and orderliness at all times
- Approval of petty cash in the absence of the Branch Manager
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Branch Administrator’ on the subject line by 20th May, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.