To strengthen the team to achieve ambitious performance objectives, the Company wishes to recruit experienced, dynamic, innovative and high caliber individuals to fill the position of Insurance Sales Agent / Financial Advisor.
Reporting to the Unit Manager and operating in a highly competitive and dynamic environment, this challenging position requires the candidates to perform the following functions:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance products.
- Sale of life insurance and education plans.
- Retention of business sold through superior service to these clients for the entire duration of their insurance.
Qualifications, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications in areas such as education, marketing with a strong flair for sales.
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- Have a passion for sales and seeking a long-term career in sales.
- Minimum KCSE grade C
- Minimum Age- 28 years
- Highly networked, Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
Remuneration is an attractive Commission based structure.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter quoting reference no FA.MAY.2016 explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position.
Applications should be received not later than Friday, 3rd June 2016.
Hard copies can be dropped at our offices Timau Plaza, 1st floor, Arwings Kodhek, Opposite Yaya center addressed to the Branch Manager.
In the event you do not hear from us by 1st July, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.