Job Title: Group HR Manager – Hospitality
Our client is a group of Budget hotels and is looking for a mature and well experienced HR Manager with hospitality industry exposure to oversee the Group’s HR functions and the people strategy in close collaboration with the Executive Management Team.
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Design the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate
- Review, amend and draft job description and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies &procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Organize meetings with Management, plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include:
- Appointment /Confirmation / Termination / Resignation / PROCEDURES / PROCESS
- Decide recruitment channels.
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process
- Review and analyze the group subsidiaries policies and procedures
- Enhance Organization communications and encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensure proper management of Staff amenities and occupational and health safety
- Identify the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
- Administer the Training Policy.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in a related field of study, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 8 to 10 years of working experience in human resources management and / or organizational development
- Experience in hospitality industry a MUST
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of the laws and legislations governing the Kenya labor market
- Previous experience in HR strategy development, operations and administrative design and implementation
- Proven experience in developing HR departments from scratch
- Result oriented driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams and empower staff
- Ability to innovate and create new concepts
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Group HR Manager – Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 30th May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted