Job Title: Admin Assistant – Building and Construction
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: 30K – 35K
Our client is in the construction industry specializing in architectural aluminum systems, steel casements and all types of buildings.
They have recently expanded to production of laminated, sandblasted, fused, etched, bent and polished glass.
They seek to hire Admin Assistants to provide general and coordination of office activities.
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Writes and prepares letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant – Building and Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 27th May 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted