We seek to hire a Building and construction Technician. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Building and construction Technician will be in charge of the civil works functions
Jobs Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to handle All Mason Jobs: Building and repairs of walls, floors, manholes wit knowledge and experience in brick and cement setting.
- Able to handle plumbing jobs, including installation and maintenance of drainage, water treatment and all general plumbing works according to acceptable standards.
- Ability and skills in carpentry will be an added advantage, i.e. household fitting s and repairs.
- 2 years hands-on experience in construction sites homes and offices
- Government trade test 11 or above in building and construction or related areas in Civil Works
- Age between 28-35 years
- Excellent driving skills are an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to do presentations effectively
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- A team player
- Have good organizational skills
Applications: Send your up to date CV Only. To firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your email the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted