Business Development Manager
Our client an international consultancy firm that provides Business Development Support Services to international companies seeking to penetrate into Africa is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opportunity exploration: Understanding the African business market and sharing information with strategic clients on business opportunities available in the continent.
- Business Matching and Partner selection: Presenting customized business opportunities including proposing strategic business models to international clients seeking to expand their businesses to Kenya and the continent.
- Financial analysis: Ability to analyze financial statements, P&L, Balance sheets, Cash flow, etc. and understand local business liquidity to inform successful business mergers and acquisitions.
- Supply chain: Supporting international clients with the development of supply chain structures and systems that ensure products or services move efficiently and effectively
- Contract Negotiation support: Offering strategic support during the negotiation phase to ensure all parties make sound business decisions for their respective companies.
- Continuous support. Taking the lead in supporting clients optimize their operations by tracking client progress and assisting with any challenges that emerge thereafter.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- MBA will be an added advantage
- 5 years in sales with Three years been in Business Development
- Strong business Acumen
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 27th May, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement