- Ensuring all task orders, project and services are mobilized and delivered on schedule.
- Establishing priorities to meet goals and objectives.
- Attending performance evaluation and technical meetings.
- Ensuring that the SOP and the SOR are strictly followed and target KPI are achieved.
- Maintaining service quality and standards.
- Maximising the quality standards, implementing structural, procedural and process improvement.
- Conducting audits of all activities on an on-going basis, ensuring strict compliance with operating principles and procedures.
- Overseeing health, safety and environment issues and coordinate with HSEQ officer.
- Reporting, documentation and audit trail.
- Regular weekly sitrep to PM/DPM.
- Managing production of monthly task order reports.
- Performance and accountability.
- Periodic staff performance evaluation.
- Must have purchasing and contract management practices, modern information applications and methods.
- Ability to manage, organise, plan and implement work assignments, juggle competing demands and work under pressure of frequent and tight deadlines.
- Must have a degree in engineering or industry certification.
- Knowledge of construction, operation and maintenance of facilities and equipment common to conflict-area facilities is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Have the ability to apply good judgement, decision making and have superior communication skills.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
Deadline: 15th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.