Customer Service Representative
client one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics
with offices in more than 100 countries is looking to recruit a Customer
Duties and Responsibilities
responsible for processing orders for assigned customers based on
current agreements and quality standards and communicates requests to
- Handle any after-hour issues that may arise.
and maintain a working relationship with assigned customers and their
representatives while keeping Customer Service Manager informed of any
problems or potential problems that may create any alterations to
- Communicate requests such as audits, visits and meetings to appropriate Departments.
for completing and reporting month-end closing process as per the
established guidelines and determined timeframe. This includes
maintaining accurate inventory numbers on customer database throughout
the month and works in conjunction with the Inventory Supervisor to
- Organize and maintain files of assigned customer orders, completed and pending, as well as correspondence.
in any required regulatory, quality process, job enhancement, customer
directed training or the preparation of special reports as required by
the Customer Service Manager.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
complaints, provide appropriate solutions or alternatives within the
required time frame and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Diploma in Customer Service or any other related discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a logistics company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal skills are essential for this role.
- Must be computer literate
- Candidate must be able to operate Microsoft Word and Excel programs efficiently.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 15th June 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.