Position: Customer Support Representative – Remote Management
Position Summary:- The Customer Support Representative is required to provide exceptional customer experience through handling inbound, outbound calls in a highly professional manner, whilst meeting Key Performance Indicators and thereby Service Levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Troubleshoot and do fault diagnosis of Hand Held Products using Remote Management.
- Receive incoming calls and provide general and technical support to customers on products.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the stipulated quality standards.
- Conduct Happy Calls and Check Calls.
- Collect, confirm and update client information on CRM.
- Record and follow up on general queries and complaints
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Research required information using available resources. Handle online customer support (Chat, etc.).
Knowledge and skills:
- 2 Years experience in an electronic backgroung is Mandatory
- Good knowledge of Hand Held Products (HHP) and App Settings.
- Good knowledge of PC/LAN, Ms Windows, ICT security and viral protection Systems, Ms Window’s network administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot and do fault diagnosis of Hand Held Products.
- Systems hardware and software maintenance.
- Database management.
- Good knowledge of Google play store and its products.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Hand Held Products Hardware and software.
- Tertiary education; Prefarably Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Fluency in the English Language (neutral and clear accent).
- Knowledge of French, Amharic or Arabic is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Knowledge of any of the following products would be an advantage: – Home appliances; Audio Visual; Office Automation; Information Technology; Digital imaging.
Must possess a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner.
- Ability to use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises.
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work.
- Dynamic and energized individual with ability to multitask.
- Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication & Typing skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by 20th May 2016