Job Title: Debt Collector
Salary: Kshs. 30k – 50k
Our client is a manufacturer of automotive seats for major brands across the globe.
They are looking for a debt collector with experience to follow up and collect overdue payments from clients.
- Collect payments on past due bills
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
- Record new commitment to repay debt
- Maintain a complete debt collection portfolio
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors
- Daily banking and processing received cheques and cash
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Purge records if debt has been satisfied
- Prepare reports for management.
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management or related field
- At least 2 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge of proper and ethical debt collection techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites Word, Excel and Access
- Strong negotiating, counseling, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be discreet while working with confidential information.
- Able to work well as a team and on own initiative
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Debt Collector) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 10th May, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.