Dovey Pharma Limited is recruiting a Human Resource & Administration Manager (1 Position)
Job Summary: The position holder is responsible for Human Resource Management under guidance of the Managing Director.
HR & Admin Manager Job Responsibilities
- Organizing for recruitment, appointment, disciplinary and communicating on decisions.
- Coordinating processing of salary, remuneration, gratuity and benefits.
- Implementing policies, strategies and programs on human resource issues.
- Maintaining an up to date human resource information system.
- Preparing and reviewing HR plans, developing training plans, facilitating the target setting and annual performance evaluation;
- Making proposals on human resource planning and succession management.
- Conducting training need assessment for Dovey Pharma staff.
- Implementing of human resource management policies, rules and regulations including those relating to gratuity, salary administration, labor laws and other statutes that impact on the human resource.
- Guiding in matters related to appointments and placement, discipline, promotions and confirmation of staff.
- Participating in preparation of human resource annual budget and work plan.
- Supervising, guiding, training and development of staff under him/her.
- Ensure sound implementation of HR Policies
- Participate in HR activities including recruitment, training and staff welfare events.
Qualifications for HR & Admin Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or social sciences
- Professional qualification in Human Resource Management recognized by the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years relevant working experience of which should be at a managerial level in a dynamic organization.
How to Apply
All applications should include a reliable email address, and day-time telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Send your application to: – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so as to reach him not later than Friday 10th June, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dovey Pharma is an equal opportunity employer.