Elective Africa is a leading organizer of education travel and expedition programs.
To succeed, you will need to have very good writing skills, an eye for great design work, a liking for social media and the need to enhance our web presence.
If your performance exceeds expectations, you will be offered a position in the company at the end of your internship.
- A bachelor’s degree in Communication and/or Public Relations with a minimum of second-class honors upper division.
- A grade B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with similar grades in languages.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and be able to meet deadlines.
- Good writing skills is essential with keen attention to detail.
- Evidence of basic graphic design skills.
- Willingness to work long & odd hours to complete assignments with no supervision.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Social media and web savvy.
Subject line must read: Position of Communications Intern-May 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted