Job Title: Electrical Engineers / Technicians
Roles and Responsibilities
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Maintenance of plastic molding machines (Preventive and corrective maintenance of Blow, Injection and Extrusion machines).
- Troubleshooting, repair of electrical equipment in the factory as well as installation of new machines and scrapping of the old ones.
- Worked from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Diploma /Bachelor’s Technology in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- 3 -10 years Experience
- Outstanding experience and expertise in electrical
- Strong knowledge of mechanism and control system
How to Apply
Incase you believe you career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 27th May 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following ;
- Cover letter including the current remuneration, expected maximum & minimum.
- All Applicants must state their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer