Job Title: ERP Consultant
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Competitive based on Experience.
Our client is a leading customized ERP systems vendor in Kenya.
They provide custom solutions for Automobile, Manufacturing and Transport Companies.
They are looking to hire an individual who will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects to ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of ERP systems for clients.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables per client’s needs.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans using.
- Work with client to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery for client.
- Track project deliverables and communicate with client sponsors to deliver on-time and within scope and budget.
- Keep all stakeholders updated on progress of project
- Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Document all client engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing necessary reports.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve defined project outputs.
- Provide project management expertise throughout the entire project.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science from the University of Nairobi or JKUAT.
- SQL and Database Programming skills.
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar industry.
- Must have good communication Skills.
- Articulate and confident presentation skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Knowledge in accounting will be an added advantage.
- Willing to frequently travel
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ERP Consultant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 28th May 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted