Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Representative for one of our esteemed clients: a company that links up small scale farmers to potential farm produce markets.
Job Description: To increase the income of smallholder farmers in Africa, by enabling them to produce and sell fresh fruits and vegetables to urban markets.
- Building business by identifying and selling to prospects.
- Finding new market for produce and maintaining high volume
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their needs; pushing seasonal produce
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with grocer shops and market stalls
- Maintaining a high volume of sales to achieve targets
Skills and Qualifications
- At least one year experience in sales
- A diploma/degree holder from an accredited institution
- Motivated by success and commission
- Negotiation, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals
- Creativity, sales planning, independence, motivation for sales
- Great communication skills.
- Has initiative
- Has a never-say-die attitude
- Street smart
- Experience in distribution/sales of airtime, insurance and other products is a plus
Very attractive commission and flexible working hours.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. As the subject line of your email, write “2144” and please make sure to include, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2144, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th May 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.