- Dealing with any customer queries or complaints.
- Advising customers on their purchases.
- Making sure sales targets are met.
- Responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Getting feedback from customers.
- Helping to interpret reports and predicting future sales
- Skill in using POS (Point of sale) – Microinvest added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in computer.
- Previous experience in footwear industry (Well known brands) for at least 2 years.
- Able to use PDQ/ETR machine.
- Previously having managed a turnover of 1 Million and above.
- Able to manage a Team.
- Age 27-32yrs.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Should be confident.
- Friendly and engaging personality.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2239”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2239, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 3rd June 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.