Our client is looking for a Finance / Accounting Intern.
The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data entry
- Credit checks
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Quick books is a MUST have.
Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills is all essential to this position.
Majors: Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or by Monday 30th May 2016 COB