Sales Representatives – FMCG
- Responsible for finding new leads, setting meetings, introducing product, and closing sales deals.
- Pitch, negotiate, and close outside sales deals
- Be the primary contact person on every account and regularly meet with clients.
- Train client’s staff on the product, company’s value position and how to sell the product.
- Work with clients on their business strategy to ensure success.
- Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyze monthly sales projections.
- Minimum Diploma in sales and marketing. Possession of a degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar industry
- Valid driving licence.
- Must have reasonable experience on field sales and proven ability to prospect new clients.
- High energy, positive and able close deals 24/7.
How to apply
CLICK HERE to apply online