Freelance Soft Skills Trainer
Well-respected business Soft Skills Training Company is looking for experienced, quality, Freelance Trainers to meet growing demand from customers.
Based in Nairobi, this training company partners with many local and international businesses and offers a wide range of professional soft skills training solutions and team building programmes.
Successful candidates MUST have experience in delivering soft skills training courses.
The training company is looking for dynamic and professional Freelance Trainers who have more than 3 years experience in training one or more different types of courses such as communications, sales, time management, customer service, business writing, management or presentation skills.
Work will be assigned on an adhoc basis only once training courses are confirmed.
The company cannot guarantee a minimum of days’ work.
- Dynamic, engaging and interactive delivery of training courses as the lead or as support trainer.
- Development of course material or customised role-play scenarios/activities, where required.
- Professional preparation of course materials prior to any course delivery in order to achieve 4/5 or 5/5 scores in participant feedback.
- Attendance at “train the trainer” course and course preparation sessions prior to delivering any training.
- Attendance at pre-course briefing meetings, as required.
- Preparation of course follow-up reports, as required.
- On-going feedback/mentoring with selected participants as part of an ongoing course, as required.
- 100% professional conduct at all times when dealing with a client, upholding the quality and professional conduct of the training company.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant subject i.e sales, marketing, communication, education or business studies.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience working in business.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience delivering training.
- Practical experience delivering training in one or more of these disciplines:
- Customer service.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Business writing skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Time management.
- Presentation skills.
- A variety of feedback comments and testimonials from trainees that have received your training.
- A high level of integrity with applicable testimonials.
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be energetic and engaging.
- Be flexible to respond to adhoc training needs, as required.
- Excellent planning, time management, organizing & administrative skills.
- Multicultural experience is an added advantage.
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid passport.
Monthly gross salary: Our daily training rate is very competitive but is dependent upon experience, number of participants, length of course and requirement for any course development.
All chosen trainees will also receive 1-1 personal training and development to improve their own skills from the company’s lead trainers.
Deadline: 20th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.