G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
In Africa G4S is the largest private employer, with 125 000 employees in over 24 countries across the continent.
G4S seeks to appoint a Human Resources Director part of the executive management team to be involved in the development and implementation of business strategy and to create and deliver a HR strategy that is aligned with the strategic priorities and is consistent with the Regional and Group HR strategy and standards.
The Key Challenges:
- To lead in all HR projects within the business
- Ensure the business complies with all HR Minimum Standards and monthly reporting
- Implement Health and Safety Strategy, policy and processes
- Ensure processes are in place to identify, develop and maintain staff in key roles
- Provide HR input into tenders and customer contracts
- Drive and instill a Performance Management practices and Employee Engagement actions within the business
- Ensure the business deploys appropriate actions and practices in line with local labour legislation.
- Significant general HR experience at a senior management level
- Strong Labour Relations experience within a business with a large Frontline operations is desired
- Tertiary Qualification in Human Resources field and or related field.
- Chartered or Fellow membership of locally recognised HR Professional membership organisation
- Level A and B qualified in the use of psychometric assessments for development purposes.
G4S offers a competitive market related salary.
We are committed to employing “Africans for Africa” which would give preference to local Kenyan candidates.
To apply online, please go to www.africajobs.g4s.com
The closing date for applications is: 27 May 2016