A leading provider of integrated business and technology solutions across Africa in the Financial, Telecom, Real Estate, Service Industries and Government, is looking to fill the position of Group Finance Manager.
They are driven by the desire to deliver business value to customers through a combination of processes, innovation, excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery with the core motivation being to define service excellence in technology driven business solutions.
This role will report directly to the Chief Finance Officer
Job Purpose / Summary: The job holder will be responsible financial Reporting, Working Capital Management, Revenue and Cost Assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting, and feedback to various stakeholders,
- Responsible for the maintenance/accuracy and correctness of the company’s general ledger,
- Liaising with External Auditors in carrying out periodical and Year End Audits respectively,
- To ensure that Corporate Tax computations, payments and returns are prepared and made on time.
- Champion revenue optimization initiatives implementation,
- Revenue assurance reviews to ensure all due incomes are completely recorded and corrected,
- Involved in Business planning and budget preparation and monitoring,
- Ensure that Budgets are correctly implemented in the Accounting system,
- Budget monitoring and reporting through variance reports to keep Board and management fully informed on performance and revenue maximization initiatives.
- Overseeing the Preparation and presentation of the Board Paper and ensuring the accuracy of the information contained therein,
- Working Capital Management, by ensuring Cash flows are optimally managed, bank commitments are met, and active involvement in sourcing for funds when required,
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce; ideally with an ACCA/CA/CPA or related degree. A Master’s degree will be an advantage,
- An entrepreneurial mindset with ability to think outside the box,
- 5 years of overall professional experience in a similar position,
- The ideal candidate should have experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination,
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making, and
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Tactful and self-motivated
- Ability to mentor, lead projects and make effective decisions
- Ability to work in a highly driven environment
- Result oriented
- Able to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
Salary Budget: Kshs. 230,000 Gross
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke before close of business 25th May 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.