- Maintaining the set standards of food production and presentation through proper supervision and training of the kitchen staff.
- Setting and implementing Standards of Hygiene (HACCP) Operations (SOPs)
- Running of the physical Aspect of the Kitchen Operations. Interviewing, Hiring, Team building, Training and management of the Kitchen Staff.
- Menu planning, execution, costing, presentation and Preparation and service of food.
- Ensuring that consistency in food preparation is adhered to at all times satisfaction.
- Administration of orders to minimize shortages, Eliminate wastage and effective stock control.
- Ensuring a clean and highly hygienic working environment in the entire kitchen
- Ensure correct use and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Market survey for quality &affordable supplies.
- 7 years of experience working in 4 star and 5 star hotel
- Ability to calculate food costs and understands kitchen finances.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Able to implement and maintain health and hygiene procedures
- Understanding of kitchen produce and timing requirements and able to plan accordingly.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload and delivery in time.
Send your application including your cover letter indicating you desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, detail of current and expected salary, daytime phone contact, email address and names of three professional referees by close of business Thursday 26th May 2016 to:
International Talent Management Consulting
Tel:020 3673224/020 2553647/0703 041224/Fax 020 3673231
P.O. Box 856 00606 Nairobi, Kenya
Eden Square Complex, Westlands
7th floor block 1|Chiromo Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted