Our client, a leading multinational that is involved with tower supply and erection and installation seeks to recruit for the post of Head of Engineering Projects to be based in Nairobi Kenya.
The PM is responsible for roll- out issues related to site built, electrical, installation, budgeting and forecasting as well as financial optimization of the roll- out’s overall project costs.
Reporting to the MD Kenya, the head of Projects will be a member of the Company’s management team and actively contribute to develop the roll- out efficiency towards long-time stability in the market
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 7 years’ experience in Project Management three of which in senior management
- Project management certification or its equivalent – PMP, Prince 2 etc
- Engineering degree from a recognized university
- Experience in tower erection/installation a plus
- Valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya police
- References from past employers
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to email@example.com