Summary: They are searching for a receptionist who can make all patients feel comfortable and satisfied, AND manage all the front office operations without breaking a sweat.
- Provide patients with a delightful experience at the centre: welcome patients, process their requests effectively, ensure all children have balloons, etc.
- Keep track of all patient records and data – using paper and computer based record systems, and insurance forms.
- Keep track of all cash and payment records, issuing patients with accurate receipts every time.
- Build a wonderful relationship with every team member at the company to ensure that everyone is ready to help each other and that conflicts don’t linger.
- Grow the company’s patient numbers through proactive efforts in the community and through ensuring that patients are received to the centre in a positive way.
- Build an open community at the clinic where everybody is ready to learn from each other’s feedback and that from our patients.
- Make decisions with confidence to deliver an excellent experience to our patients, also under pressure or when faced with complaints
- Take patients’ vitals before they see the provider
- Ensure no stock-outs of essential reception materials
- Basic computer skills
- Secretarial / front office / administration or related studies
- Must have spent some time doing community based projects/work
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Comfortable with long working days and weekend work
- Super friendly attitude
- Experience working as a receptionist for a busy healthcare environment is an added advantage
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th May 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.