Hoggers Limited is a leading food service retailer in Kenya.
Our brands in Kenya include Steers, Debonairs and Ocean Basket.
We would like to recruit an Assistant Brand Manager.
- Serving as the primary contact between the company and its corporate and large individual customers.
- Tracking sales to Key Accounts and ensuring that these sales, both in terms of number of customers, and volume of orders are increasing.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers via monthly check-ins and quarterly meetings.
- Ensuring that key accounts have full awareness of our menu, new products, and promotions.
- Development of corporate friendly menus that positions our brands as the best office meal solution in the market.
- Providing menu suggestions, quotations, order confirmation, order follow up, and payment follow up for all key accounts.
- Brand Management and Marketing:
- Developing and executing a 6-month marketing and promotion plan for each brand.
- Monthly Tracking and Reporting on each of the following:
- Performance of promotions and new products
- Impact of marketing campaigns
- Web site statistical analysis
- Social media statistical analysis
- Evaluation and understanding of emerging advertising opportunities including print, events, online, outdoor, etc.
- Responsibility over all artwork and signage, including briefing, design evaluation, getting necessary approvals, printing, and installation.
- Monthly inspection of ail intellectual property in all branches to ensure quality and compliance.
- Sourcing for and distribution of Brand Novelty items.
- Sourcing for quality Branded Uniforms at competitive market rates.
- Organizing and attending events/ Brand Activation Campaigns.
- Monitoring and researching the Market and related products.
- Maintaining and updating Customer Databases.
- Coordinating the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business related field from an accredited University.
- Professional experience in marketing preferably in brand management for at least 2 years.
- Excellent Communication and Public Relations skills.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics.
- Creative and able to be innovative, proactive and to work under pressure
- Able to make follow up and expand market opportunities for the company.
- Flexible and able to manage duties assigned to him/her diligently.
- Work efficiently with minimum or no supervision.
- Good computer skills.
- A person of high integrity.
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER as the subject by Monday 6th June, 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.