Hotel General Manager
Our client a prime Group of Luxury Hotels and Lodges in East Africa is currently seeking to fill the position of a General Manager for its Hotels/Lodgers in Kenya
The primary responsibility is of the General Manager is to achieve optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives. S/He must be able to delegate responsibilities, organize complex projects and launch priorities consistent with hotel objectives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish priorities consistent with the hotels objectives.
- Develop an operating environment that assures consistent guest satisfaction
- Monitor the performance of the hotel through of guest satisfaction analysis and financial reports
- Uphold product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Prepare financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulation
- Manage hotel operations budgeting, forecasting and performance to expectations
- Ensure hotel policies and procedures are followed by each department (Operations, Safety, HR, etc.)
- Develop strategies and operating plans in line with the longer-term goals
- Ensure timely and highly quality guest services that meet or exceeds clients expectations.
- Manage and supervise commercial operations, & revenue generations activities.
- Carrying out customer surveys and proposing improvements arising from feedback received.
- Coordinate planning with regard to work schedules, employment of employees within the different services;
- Degree in Hospitality Management./ Diploma in hotel management or related cause from Kenya Utalii college
- 5 years or more experience in in Hotel management preference 4 & 5 star hotels
- Prior Experience in financial management and budgeting
Interested & Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should be received on or before 10th May, 2016