Job Ref.: BRKL-275963
Salary: An Attractive Commission
We are looking for a competitive Insurance Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- K.C.S.E grade C,
- Sales and Marketing Experience for a minimum of 1 year.
- Undergraduate Degree holders and Diploma holders in Business related course at an added advantage.
- Must be 27 years and above.
- Should be a Nairobi resident.
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) certification is an additional advantage
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Able to deliver client-focused solutions and create long-lasting relationships
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews