- Supervise the Sales reps in Nakuru.
- Recruit and ensure the sales team have hit their target plus their own personal targets.
- To ensure and maintain levels of productivity as prescribed.
- To uphold the brand image and ensure compliance with all internal as well as external regulations
- To focus on and develop various business segments as per the sales strategy.
- Sound knowledge of insurance regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team building skills.
- Training and motivation capacity.
- Must have high integrity.
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a supervisor and managing a team.
- Added advantage if already a unit manager in an insurance company.
- Someone with a set base of clients in Nakuru would also be a plus
- At least a diploma in a related field.
- Must be living in or have experience working in Nakuru.
How to Apply:
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2212”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2212, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 17th May 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.