We are an Animal Feeds Manufacturing Company situated at Thika and seeking to recruit an Inter-Company Accountant.
The incumbent will be responsible for creating and entering the transactional activities for intercompany accounting.
Assist in developing intercompany processes as well as continuous improvement activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create / process intercompany transactions and month end close activities.
- Perform account reconciliations and research discrepancies.
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording of intercompany activity, including current, long-term and investment / equity based entries.
- Record, classify, and summarize financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Perform internal controls on intercompany process to ensure requirements are met.
- Assist with improvement activities
- Reconcile all intercompany transactions between affiliates.
- Drive process to get to zero differences.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting option
- At least four years related experience with at least 2 years as an inter-company Accountant
- Excellent spreadsheet skills required
- Computer Literate
- Membership with ICPAK
- attention to detail and accuracy
- good verbal and written communication skills
- organizational skills
- information management
- problem analysis and problem solving skills
- team member
- stress tolerance
- sense of urgency
- customer service skills
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting clearly their current and expected salary as soon as possible but certainly not later than 25th May 2016.