offering degree programs in various disciplines including Health
Sciences, Community Health Programs, Humanity and Agribusiness among
- Performs research and conducts surveys related to audits.
- Examines and analyzes information from financial statements, management reports and detailed accounting records.
- Assists in the collection and analysis of data; Identify indications of potential fraud, waste, or mismanagement of resources;.
- Uses computers and audit software to complete reports.
- Performs other audit related tasks as assigned by the Vice Chancellor and Governing Council.
The successful candidate should have /be:
- A Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration) degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- CPA (K) and at least 8 years relevant experience as Internal Auditor in a large Institution.
- Knowledge of ICT
- A Master in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent degree an added advantage.
application shall be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies
of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity
Card or passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed to the
Send electronic copies of credentials in PDF format by email to email@example.com.
GLUK is an equal opportunity employer: Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.