Job Ref: STAT-281895
Location: Nakuru, Kenya
Background: A leading international school comprising two semi-autonomous Schools: the Preparatory School for pupils between the ages of 3 and 13, and the Senior School for pupils between the ages of 13 and 18.
Strategic Objective & Focus
- Awareness – Activity focused on communicating key information about the School to the wider market place and potential families
- Boost Admissions Numbers – Activity directly focused on generating more applications, communicating with prospects and supporting events
- Retention – Focused on maintaining or improving the experience for parents and pupils
- Income generation – Activity to generate income for the School. This must also portray the institution favourably to the wider market to achieve A.
- Research or procedure improvements – Internally focused on the structure/ procedures of the Admissions/ Marketing Department as well as externally to the needs and expectations of customers.
- Brand identity – Building longer term recognition and value
- Maintenance of the School’s website and regular reporting
- Marketing Administration as required
- Maintain an up to date and relevant School website, including static and dynamic content
- Monthly website reporting using Google Analytics
- Deliver the online communication plan to ‘tell the story’ of Turi to all stakeholder groups
- Liaise with teaching staff across the school to gain information and photography
- Write and review copy for the website and other Marketing literature
- Develop the School’s use of social media to build our online presence
- Direct and edit marketing videos to bring the school to life
- Manage the school’s current photography resources as well as planning and supervision of future photography shots
- Protect the School’s brand and website at all times
- Build the profile of Marketing within the School
- Assist the Head of Marketing with other projects as required
- Experience using Word Press software
- Photography and editing skills
- A practical understanding of SEO, Google Ad words, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint
- iSAMS educational software would be advantageous
Whilst some knowledge and experience of the education sector would be an advantage, it is more important that the successful applicant brings all their energy, enthusiasm and digital communication expertise to the school.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews